Hiring Class 1 Truck Drivers, Calgary and Edmonton, AB.
Syndicate Transport Ltd. is an asset based, full truckload carrier providing ambient and temperature controlled trucking services throughout Western Canada.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for experienced drivers based out of either Calgary or Edmonton, AB.
Applicants must reside in a 30 km radius of Calgary to be employed by the Calgary terminal. Applicants must reside in a 30 km radius of Edmonton city limits to be employed by the Edmonton terminal.
- Operate commercial vehicles in a safe manner for 10-12 hours a day
- Complete pickup and deliveries to warehouses and retail outlets
- Be available on weekends
- Monitor cargo and temperature while ensuring load security
- Maintain professional behaviour when interacting with vendors
What We Offer:
- Late model Freightliner Cascadia trucks, average fleet age 2016 with dedicated units for highway drivers.
- Competitive rates, retention bonuses, performance bonuses, and safety bonuses
- Health & medical benefits
- Dedicated customer base, consistent earnings
- Valid Class 1 License
- Clean 3 year commercial driving abstract
- Positive attitude, safety-conscious, and schedule flexibility
Please drop by one of our offices with your commercial driver's abstract:
285110 Frontier Road, Rocky View
10821 - 209th Street NW, Edmonton
Or send your resume and abstract via fax: 403-452-7509
Online Application http://www.syndicatetransport.com/applicationPublish Date 2019-11-12Last Date 2019-12-31Position(s) 10